This scholarship is awarded to an applicant from a country that has recently been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- 100% tuition fees
- Following graduation, recipients will be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Duration of Award: One academic year
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
How To Apply:
If applicants meet the eligibility requirements then they will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal.
Email Peter Spencer-Phillips at Peter.Spencer-Phillips@uwe.ac.uk if you have any queries
Visit The Official Website For More Information