The Helmut Veith Stipend isÂ awarded annuallyÂ to motivatedÂ female studentsÂ in the field ofÂ computer scienceÂ who pursue (or plan to pursue) one of the masterâ€™s programs in Computer Science at TU Wien taught in English.
The Vienna University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Application Deadline: November 30th.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Award: EUR 6000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Study:
â€¢ Master inÂ Logic and Computation
â€¢ Master inÂ Business Informatics
â€¢ EuropeanÂ Master in Computational Logic
â€¢ Master inÂ Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
â€¢ Master inÂ Data Science
â€¢ Master inÂ Media and Human-Centered Computing
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of theÂ above masterâ€™s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be Female Students
How To Apply:Â
Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their masterâ€™s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English.Â Your application must be submitted electronically toÂ ta.sc-cigol@retsamÂ with a subject â€œApplicationâ€ as a single PDF document. The name of the PDF file needs to be â€œdocument.pdfâ€
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information