The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology is providing the International STAR Funding to support the education of outstanding students in Switzerland.
Schaffhausen Institute of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT master (please contactÂ master-office-at-sit.orgÂ for additional information).
- SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS.
- Tuition waiver for students with an excellent GPA (Grade Point Average)
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Master, Dual degree & Fast lane programs
Value of Award: Tuition Waiver, Full and Partial Cost Coverage
Eligible Field of Studies:Â Master degree program in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Dual degree programs, and Fast lane program.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold a bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system, or
- Hold a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system
- For Dual degree programs, students must:
Be admitted to the MSc CS-SE.
Be admitted to the program of the partner institution according to the bilateral agreements.
- For Fast lane program, students must :
Be admitted to the MSc CS-SE with no education debt.
Pass an interview with the master admission committee.
How To Apply:Â Applicants must submit anÂ online applicationÂ for a Masterâ€™s degree, Dual degree, and Fast lane programs. After pre-registration, the university will send you an invitation to ourÂ Admissions Portal.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
- The application deadline for Non-EU students is August 2, 2020, &
- for Swiss residents and EU students are September 1, 2020.