The University of Warwick is offering a Worldwide Bursary in MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the ProfessionsÂ in the 2020/21 academic session.
If you aspire to work and communicate with people around the world, then this course is for you.
This degree gives you in-depth knowledge and skills related to intercultural communication. Itâ€™s specially tailored towards working with people in business and professional roles.
You will develop skills which employers are seeking. For example, working in multicultural teams and being able to communicate across cultures. Our graduates are successfully working in many different industries.
Worth of Award
- 50% of the full tuition fee
- Bursaries are available on a competitive basis to applicants who have successfully applied to the full-time MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions (ICBP)Â and received and accepted an unconditional offer on the programme.
undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
English Language Requirements
- Band A
- IELTS overall score of 6.5, (with 6.5 in reading and writing)
- Work experience is not essential, but candidates will need to demonstrate that they have an evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
How to Apply
They should submit a personal statement of around 1000 words that demonstrates:
- Academic excellence in a prior undergraduate degree programme
- A successful and evidenced track record of working in multicultural contexts
- Experience in training, coaching or consulting regarding intercultural communication (Desirable)
- A genuine, evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
The statement should be sent toÂ email@example.comÂ and should be clearly markedÂ â€˜ICBP Bursaryâ€™.
Deadline:Â The deadline for overseas applications isÂ July 31, 2020.Â