The University of Nevada, Reno is offering the Graduate Deanâ€™s merit awards program with the purpose of helping students towards their higher study in theÂ United States.
The educational bursary is available for domestic and international participants in order to take aÂ masterâ€™sÂ orÂ doctoralÂ degree program at the university.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s and doctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 50
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in theÂ USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s and doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
The applicant must be either: (1) a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral or masterâ€™s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or masterâ€™s) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination, or (2) a fully admitted currently enrolled domestic or international student in a degree-granting doctoral or masterâ€™s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or masterâ€™s) at the University of Nevada, Reno.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the onlineÂ application portal.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements:Â For incoming students, the applicant must meet theÂ minimum requirements for admissionÂ to a doctoral or masterâ€™s degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Language Requirement:Â Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The amount of the one-year scholarship is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) for new admits or $5,000 ($2,500 per semester) for continuing grad students per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020