The University of Melbourne is offering Frank Keenan Scholarship to attract domestic student International student and providing support for their research projects.
The program is open toÂ undergraduate, honours,Â graduateÂ and RHD students who are enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
Department: Burnley campus, Faculty of Science
Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, Graduate and RHD
Award: $1,001 â€“ $5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 6
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Requests are open for all nationalities across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â SciencesÂ andÂ mathematicsÂ at Faculty of Science in Burnley campus at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants need to be enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
- Students will eligible and win an award based on their academic merit and the candidateâ€™s expressed interest in one or more of the following disciplines: amenity or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks and gardens.
How to Apply: Before applying for the award, applicants need to enrol inÂ Undergraduate, Honours, Graduate and RHD programÂ at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science. After being a university student, applicants can apply for the Frank Keenan Scholarship. For more information about applying the program email atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Depending on the course, you may also have to provide an academic transcript, CV, evidence of English language proficiency. A research proposal, folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result or writing sample required for a research degree. Note: Must include an official translation if any documents are written in a language other than English.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the program. You can check here â€“Undergraduate,Â GraduateÂ andÂ RHD program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be able to show proficiency in English and have an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. to study in Australia. Check full English language requirementsÂ here.
The University of Melbourne will provide a single payment of up to $5000 for deserving students. There are six awards available to support studentsâ€™ research study in Australia.