The Foundation is aimed at empowering the youths accross the Six (6) Local Government of Ijesaland towards the achievements of their educational dreams. Our yearly educational grants to hundreds of students in the last five (5) years has brought relieve to many families.
- Application for 2020 grant is now open for all sons and daughters of Ijesaland in Public Tertiary institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education).
- Applicants must be in dire need of financial assistance for their academic pursuits, and with evidence of good academic performance.
- Past beneficiaries of the scholarship can reapply for the financial support this year.
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Education Grants Requirements.
Applicants for the scholarship MUST have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin obtained from applicantâ€™s Local Government Council;
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department;
- Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs. (Stalites only);
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty;
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session;
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of ljesa Studentsâ€™ Union (FISU):
Method of Application
- Start your Application by clicking on the Apply Now link below.
- Fill out all the required fields and click the submit button.
- Your Application ID will be generated and sent to your email address. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder for your ID.
- Return to the website and login with your Username (Surname) and Password (Application ID) to complete the registration process
- All applicants must upload relevant documents to support their application and must be save in a single pdf file.
- Only qualified and successfully verified applicants will be contacted.