The University of North Florida is seeking candidates from all over the world to take part in the International Students Admission program for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for high-achieving worldwide students who will commence in theÂ undergraduateÂ degree program in theÂ United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: $5,000 â€“ $12,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must be a newly admitted student to UNF
- Students must be eligible to apply for an F-1 or J-1 visa and be in good academic standing.
How to Apply:Â For empowering with this educational bursary, students have to enrol in theÂ bachelorâ€™s degree programÂ at the UNF. After being admitted, you can download theÂ award application formÂ and send it to the International Center atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ Â or the University of North Florida; 1 UNF Drive; Student Union Building 58 East, Room 2300; Jacksonville, FL 32224.
- Supporting Documents:Â Personal Statement â€“ In this section, describe yourself, your background, why you chose UNF, and how this degree will impact your future and Letter of Recommendation and official academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students have to provide the standardised test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement:Â If your native language is not English, applicants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency.
- The University of North Florida will provide the educational award ranging fromÂ $5,000 â€“ $12,000 for the candidates.
- The sponsorship will be renewed automatically on a limited basis, for the summer terms, contingent upon enrollment and academic standing.
Application Deadline:Â February 1.