The University of North Florida is seeking candidates from all over the world to take part in the International Students Admission program for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for high-achieving worldwide students who will commence in the undergraduate degree program in the United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: $5,000 – $12,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must be a newly admitted student to UNF
- Students must be eligible to apply for an F-1 or J-1 visa and be in good academic standing.
How to Apply: For empowering with this educational bursary, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the UNF. After being admitted, you can download the award application form and send it to the International Center at email@example.com or the University of North Florida; 1 UNF Drive; Student Union Building 58 East, Room 2300; Jacksonville, FL 32224.
- Supporting Documents: Personal Statement – In this section, describe yourself, your background, why you chose UNF, and how this degree will impact your future and Letter of Recommendation and official academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide the standardised test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, applicants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency.
- The University of North Florida will provide the educational award ranging from $5,000 – $12,000 for the candidates.
- The sponsorship will be renewed automatically on a limited basis, for the summer terms, contingent upon enrollment and academic standing.
Application Deadline: February 1.