The award is available for academically qualified international students who wish to studyÂ undergraduateÂ degree program at the university in the United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Up to $40,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: These awards are based primarily on academic achievement, your grades, and the strength of your academic program.
How to Apply:Â For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelorâ€™s degree program via anÂ international applicationÂ orÂ common applicationÂ at the university. After taking admission, students have to complete the Â International Student Financial Aid Application.
- SupportingÂ Documents:Â Must attach your copy of passport, two letters of recommendation school report form send directly to the Office of admission.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement:Â The University requires standardised test scores of TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of up to $40,000, and it is renewable per year as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress and full-time enrollment.
Application Deadline:Â March 1.