The award is available for academically qualified international students who wish to study undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Up to $40,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: These awards are based primarily on academic achievement, your grades, and the strength of your academic program.
How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via an international application or common application at the university. After taking admission, students have to complete the International Student Financial Aid Application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of passport, two letters of recommendation school report form send directly to the Office of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: The University requires standardised test scores of TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of up to $40,000, and it is renewable per year as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress and full-time enrollment.
Application Deadline: March 1.