The FAO-Hungary scholarship programme is awarded to applicants from developing countries who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Hungary
Eligible Countries:Â Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania,Â Algeria,Â Angola,Â Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina,Â Burkina Faso, Chad,Â Egypt,Â Ethiopia,Â Gambia,Â Georgia,Â Ghana,Â Jordan, Kazakhstan,Â Kenya,Â Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia,Â Madagascar, Mali,Â Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro,Â Namibia, Nigeria,Â North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia,Â Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan,Â Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,Â Uganda,Â Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
To be taken at (University):Â The following universities are participating:
- Szent IstvÃ¡n University, Faculty of Food Science
- Szent IstvÃ¡n University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
- KaposvÃ¡r University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Eligible Fields of Study:Â
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering (Szent IstvÃ¡n University)
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering (Szent IstvÃ¡n University)
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety (KaposvÃ¡r University)
Value of Scholarship:Â The scholarship covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this programme.
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be under 30 years
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL (toÂ REU-Scholarship@fao.org)Â consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 28th February 2020