The program is open for worldwide candidates who are going to enrol in aÂ mastersÂ orÂ doctoralÂ degree program in theÂ United States.
University or Organization: American University
Course Level: Masters and doctoral
Award: twelve credits to full tuition each year
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in the masters or doctoral degree coursework via the common application orÂ coalition applicationÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Attach your CV, resume, two academic letters of recommendation, copy of passport, bank statement and academic records.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent achievement.
- Language Requirement:Â Students have to demonstrate their English language proficiency via curriculum or TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- The awards will provide the waivers ranging from twelve credits to full tuition each year.
- Stipends may also be available.
Application Deadline:Â March 15, 2020