Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialised knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, Umea University is providing the Erling-Persson Scholarships for International Students in Public Health.
There are eight opportunities available for worldwide candidates who wish to pursue aÂ mastersÂ degree program at the Umea University in Sweden.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: full tuition waivers and allowance of up to SEK 3000 per month
Number of Awards: 8
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program inÂ public health
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered,
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- have completed your application for programme studies in public health at the masterâ€™s level
How to Apply:Â For applying, you have to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the Umea University.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a Swedish Bachelorâ€™s degree.
- Language Requirement:Â Students can show their efficiency in the English language by test scores from several internationally recognised tests.
- Applicants will receive full tuition waivers and allowance of up to SEK 3000 per month.
- There are 8 awards available for the deserving overseas students.
Application Deadline:Â Applications will open on January 16, 2020, and closes on March 1, 2020.