The award is available for top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
Course Level:Â Any Program
Award:Â 25% to 100% of the tuition fees
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International Students
The award can be taken inÂ Sweden
Eligible Countries:Â Students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To qualify for a scholarship,
- The study award is aiming at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- TheÂ scholarshipÂ is only awarded for programs starting in a fall semester. An offer of a scholarship is only valid for the year and the program stipulated in the program notification.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply, Applicants must apply for studies atÂ Karlstad UniversityÂ before applying for scholarship. After taking the process you need to use the link on the right hand side or clickÂ here.
- Supporting Documents:Â To be applying, applicants must have all previous transcripts and certificates for this study program.
- Admission Requirements:Â Before applying for a degree, seekers are recommended toÂ meet theÂ entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirements:Â If English isnâ€™t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
- Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The value of The grant is stated in the notification of funding for each scholarship holder.
- The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fees of the program for which you are awarded a scholarship.
Application Deadline:Â 1 February 2020