The program aims to encourage and support domestic and international students who want to undertake aÂ postgraduateÂ degree program in music inÂ New Zealand.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: New Zealand and International
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in Music
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to enrol in the masterâ€™s degree coursework in music at the university.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the grant, applicants are advised to take admission in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements:Â Claimants have to meet theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide up to $10,000 for the students who are enrolling full-time or part-time in postgraduate study.
Application Deadline:Â February 15.