Applicants are invited to apply for the Visegrad scholarships that assistÂ masterÂ and post-master students and researchers in all disciplines.
This program is open for those who are citizens of the Visegrad countries can apply for scholarship to study at any accredited university/institute within V4 and in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Course Level: Masters and Post-masters program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of Visegrad countries
The award can be taken inÂ Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine can apply for a scholarship to study in the Visegrad countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Program will be awarded in all disciplines.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the VSP for a maximum term of support of 4 semesters for master students and 2 semesters for post-master students.
- AppliÂcants must have either comÂpleted aÂ Bachelorâ€™s proÂgram orâ€”in speÂcific cases (if the study proÂgram is not divided into disÂtinct Bachelorâ€™s and Masterâ€™s study programs)â€”completed at least 3Â years (6 semesters) of higher-education before startÂing the scholÂarÂship.
How to Apply:Â Applicants are strongly recommended to read the programâ€™s rules to see the specific information required for applying. Applying for the Visegrad program is posÂsiÂble only through theÂ online appliÂcaÂtion sysÂtem.
- Supporting Documents:Â If applying for Masterâ€™s scholarship, you have to upload a scan of a valid identification document, transcript of records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months. If applying for Post-Masterâ€™s scholarship, you have to upload a scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including a detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months. All comÂpulÂsory documents must be preÂparedÂ in EnglishÂ and have to be submitted (scans) via the online application system.
- Language Requirement:Â International students whose native language is not English often must take an English proficiency test before they attend any accredited university/institute.
The program will provide an award amount is â‚¬2,300/semester for scholar + â‚¬1,500/semester for the host institution.
Application Deadline: March 15