apply for the Duerksen MBA Leadership Award provided by the McGill University.
The program aims to attract students fromÂ developing countriesÂ who want to pursue anÂ MBAÂ degree program at Mcgill University inÂ Canada.
Course Level: Post-graduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded based on academic merit and demonstrated community leadership or work in the not-for-profit sector.
How to Apply:Â For applying, students have to take admission in theÂ MBA degree programÂ at the McGill University.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your Letter of reference, academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â Aspirants must have achieved a standardised test score of GMAT and GRE and also have previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Benefits:Â McGill University will provide the educational bursary of $10,000 for the eligible candidates.
Application Deadline:Â March 15, 2020