The University of Waikato is thrilled to announce the Master of Engineering Practice Bursary in New Zealand for the dazzling students from around the world.
The bursary is available for the overseas applicants who will commence in theÂ masterÂ degree inÂ EngineeringÂ Practice at the Waikato University.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in engineering practice
- Eligibility Criteria: The Bursary will be awarded to all international students, enrolling full-time in the Master of Engineering Practice program.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the award, you have to enroll in theÂ masterâ€™s degree programÂ at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants have to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â You have to accomplish theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
The scholarship winners will get the tuition fee reduction of NZ$10,000 at the beginning of their University of Waikato studies. The award is not transferrable and will be applied directly to the recipientâ€™s tuition fees of the first year full-time (180-points) enrolment after the semester withdrawal date.
Application Deadline:Â January 17, 2020