There are four opportunities available offered by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious studies for international students who wish to enter the masterâ€™s degree coursework in theÂ Netherlands.
University or Organization: Radboud University
Course Level: Post-graduate
Award: â‚¬ 10,500
Number of Awards: Four
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EEA as well as EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing Masters in Theology and Religious studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to enroll in one-year Masterâ€™s specialization in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year specialization in Theology (180 EC) at the university. Students with a bachelor degree can apply.
How to Apply:Â For applying, applicants are advised to take admission to theÂ Masterâ€™s Degree Program in TheologyÂ at the Radboud University.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must have a bachelorâ€™s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement:Â If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence ofÂ English language
- Radboud University will provide an educational bursary of â‚¬ 10,500 to covers tuition fees (â‚¬ 2,143 for the academic year 2020-2021), plus living expenses.
- For students who require a visa, the award covers the minimum amount required to obtain a visa without a tuition fee. For more information clickÂ here.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- For Non-EU/EEA applicants:Â April 1.
- EU/EEA applicants:Â May.
- EU/EEA applicants:Â 1 July.
- 1 November â€“ Non-EU/EEA applicants
- 1 December â€“ EU/EEA applicants