The grant is a partnership between the Jim Ovia Foundation, and the Africa-America Institute, to educate young Africans to lead the continent.
The study award is open for African country select high achieving students, from under resourced backgrounds, a full education that will provide them with the necessary skills for a dynamic and innovation-driven career.
Course Level:Â MA, PhD Degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â NA
Nationality:Â West African country Students
The program can be takenÂ Ghana
Eligible Countries:Â West African country students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded to study in anyÂ MA,Â PhDÂ Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria:Â Students must also meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country, residing in Africa
- Exhibit strong academic record and penchant for high-achievement
- Candidates must be demonstrate a Financial Need
- Present an active record of youth leadership within his/her community
How to apply:Â To be considered for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship, students must complete the application and scholarship process detailed here:Â http://www.ashesi.edu.gh/admissions/how-to-apply.html
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted, claimants are needed to meet the minimumÂ entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefit:Â The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders support will provide tuition, room and board for undergraduate study at Ashesi.
Application Deadline:Â March 26, 2020