Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply for the Business and Management postgraduate placements offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
There are fifty opportunities available for overseas applicants to study aÂ postgraduateÂ degree program at the QMUL in the United Kingdom.
Course Level: Masters
Number of Awards: 50
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA and M.Sc in the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the award, you are obliged to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. There is no separate application required for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â The university may ask you for degree transcripts, Referee details. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â Students must have a good second class honors degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability by providing the IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide Â£2000 for outstanding students for aÂ full-time Masterâ€™s program at the School of Business and Management.
Application Deadline: March 2020