The IsDB is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the academic year 2020/2021 are now opened through a new portal to receive online applications for the following programmes:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
The launching of the IsDB Scholarship Portal is intended to put great emphasis on the development of human resources by improving access to talented students and scholars to quality higher education and research and use their full potential in a productive manner to play a vital role in the development of technology-based economy in the IsDB member countries as well as in Muslim Communities in non-member countries.
Eligible Countries:Â Muslim Communities
Type:Â Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Research
Number of Scholarships:Â Several
Value of Scholarship:Â The Programme covers all relevant expenses during studentsâ€™ study period, including tuition fees, health and living costs as determined by the IsDB.
- Applicant must be able to meet the basic criteria for their preferred programme.
- Applicants must be citizens of any Muslim Community
How To Apply:Â Click Here To Apply
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 28th February 2020