The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) is offered for excellentÂ studentsÂ enrolling in a Leiden University degree programme. Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the programme for which they are applying. As an indication, the student should be amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme.
To be taken at (country):Â Leiden University, The Netherlands
Value of Scholarship:Â The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 types of awards
- â‚¬ 10.000 of the tuition fee
- â‚¬Â 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee (also referred to as home fee)
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Applicants must have previous degrees with excellent grades
- Applicants must beÂ Non-EU/EEA studentsÂ enrolling in a Leiden University masterâ€™s degree programme starting September 2020
How To Apply:
- Apply online for admissionÂ to a Masterâ€™s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If you apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
- Programmes starting Sept 2020: 1st Feb 2020
- Exception â€“ LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1st March 2020