The Radboudumc, Netherlands invites applications for the Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant ‘modeling and simulation’ which is awarded to Individuals looking to acquire a Fellowship Program in Netherlands.
This is the core of our mission: To have a significant impact on healthcare. To get a better picture of what this entails, check out our strategy.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research Fellowships/Grants
Value Of Program: 1 million Euros for 4 years.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be an enthusiastic, skilled, and proactive researcher with a degree in (medical) informatics, (health) economics, econometrics, or a similar discipline
- Applicants must have an interest in the building and application of micro simulation models, early cycle health economic modeling and optimization of early detection strategies in health care.
How To Apply: The selection procedure has two steps:
- The CV and proposal outline
- Full proposal, seminar and interview
Visit the official page to apply (link found below)
Visit The Official Website For More Information