The University of Zambia is awarding the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship to Individuals who are looking at studying for a degree program at the Institution.
The university offers effective communication and guidance, which will be accessible to all, and promote individual growth.
Eligible Countries:Â Commonwealth countries
Type:Â Undergraduate degree
Value of Award:Â Varies
Number of Awards:Â Varies
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) aÂ Commonwealth countryÂ other than the country hosting the award.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
How To Apply:Â Interested applicants must Complete a QECS at the University of Zambia application by clickingÂ HERE
Submit a separate application to the university for admission to your chosen course â€“ for any queries on the university application process please contact,Â email@example.com.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- Two references â€“ preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:15 January 2020