The new excellence scholarship is available for outstanding academic achievement of students pursuing graduate studies in Alberta.
Course Level:Â Master or Doctoral program
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International and domestic students
The award can be taken inÂ Canada
Eligible Countries:Â International and domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master or Doctoral degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada, or an international student
- Candidates must be living in Alberta (student must have a current Alberta mailing address in Bear Tracks)
- Students must have earned a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or greater over the most recent 15 units of course weight
- Candidates must be registered full-time during the tenure of the fellowship Fall 2019 and/or Winter 2020
- Holders must be registered in years 1-4 of the masterâ€™s program or years 1-6 of the doctoral program during the tenure of the program
How to Apply:Â Applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ to this university. After taking students must be must complete theÂ Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) Student Declaration formand submit it to their home department by their internal deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Student information, activity summary, two letters of reference, and transcript at the university.
- Admission Requirements:Applicants must have an admission average of 80% or higher on coursework.
- Language Requirement: International students have English language proficiency in leaning, writing, reading, speaking.
- Benefits:Â The university will provide the $12,000 award amount for their students.
Application Deadline:Â January 16, 2020