The University of Auckland is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Awards to encourage high-calibre applicants for academic study in New Zealand.
The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are open for the domestic and international students who will commence aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree coursework atÂ the Auckland Law School.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Up to five
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: New Zealand and International
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for overseas students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree programÂ in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies
Method of Application: Firstly, candidates are needed to register in theÂ masterâ€™s degree programÂ at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142.
Supporting Documents:Â Candidates have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
Admission Requirements:Â You are advised to check the minimumÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
Language Requirement:Â Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Auckland is awarding up to five awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover a substantial amount worth NZ$10,000 of the recipientsâ€™ costs.
Application Deadline:Â 30 January and 30 June of every academic year