The award is available to support dazzling applicants formÂ SingaporeÂ andÂ IndonesiaÂ in order to pursue an Associate degree, bachelorâ€™s degree, or masterâ€™s degree at the University in Australia.
Course Level:Â AssociateÂ degree,Â bachelorÂ degree, orÂ mastersÂ degree
Number of Awards: Up to ten
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia and Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , you must:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia or Singapore
- Apply from Indonesia or Singapore
- Achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- Enrol for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelorâ€™s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- Date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements:Â You are advised to check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants can provide their results from one of these three options: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide the financial support ofÂ AU$10,000 for the successful candidates.
Application Deadline:Â January 24, 2020