Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Energy Industries International Excellence Scholarship which is offering by the University of Salford.
The program is open for international students who wish to apply for the master’s degree program in Petroleum and Gas Engineering at the university in the UK.
Course Level: Post-graduate
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree in Petroleum and Gas Engineering or Gas Engineering and Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you are required to take admission to the post-graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply: For applying, students are advised to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, reference and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission to South Dakota, you are needed to clash the entry requirements of the university and you must also have at least a lower second class degree in a relevant undergraduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent.
Benefits: The university will provide an award amount of £5000 for the students.
Application Deadline: Open