Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is collaborating with OTS invites candidates to apply for the OTS/VUFP South Africa programme for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is designed for talented and motivated South African students who need financial support to study English taught masters program at VU Adam.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: South African students
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for South African candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: English taught masters program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2020.
- Have the South African nationality and are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Should not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
How to Apply: In order to apply, students need to register for an English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. They can apply in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal. Submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach your 2 Letters of recommendation, CV, academic transcripts, reference copy of passport, and Transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
To support the master’s degree program, the university will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020