The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in partnership with UK universities to provide scholarship opportunities to applicants from least developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries for full-time studies on selected courses.
The CSC aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change.Â They are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates and eligible countries.
Eligible Countries:Â Bangladesh, Cameroon, Gambia,Â Ghana, India,Â Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho,Â Malawi,Â Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea,Â Rwanda, Samoa,Â Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Eswatini,Â Tanzania, Tuvalu,Â Uganda, Vanuatu,Â Zambia
To be Taken at (Country):Â UK
Eligible Field(s) of Study:Â
- MSc Applied Economics
- MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
- MSc Environmental Engineering
- MSc Diplomacy & International Security
Number Of Awards:Â 7
Value Of Award:Â Tuition Fees, Living costs, return travel to UK and other expenses
- Applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person;
- Applicants must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Applicants must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in Sep/Oct 2020
- Applicants must hold a first degree of *at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Masters degree).
How To Apply:Â Applications must be made via the Commonwealth Scholarship Commissionâ€™s online application system. TheirÂ online application systemÂ for 2020 is now open.Â Any applications not submitted via their online application system will NOT be accepted.Â Â All applications and supporting documents must be submitted by 16.00 (GMT) on 18 December 2019 at the latest.
Please seeÂ Â http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-scholarships/
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 18th December 2019