Applications are currently invited for the International Humanitarian Law & Human Rights Scholarships Program which will be made available to interested applicants who are seeking to study for a degree program at Geneva Academy â€“ Switzerland.
TheÂ programmeÂ (60 ECTS) allows students to tailor their studies according to their particular interests. WhileÂ core coursesÂ provide a firm grounding in public international law, IHL, international human rights law (IHRL) in armed conflict, international refugee law and international criminal law (ICL),Â optional coursesÂ explore cutting-edge issues like counter-terrorism, armed non-state actors, the rules governing the conduct of hostilities, the work of international courts and tribunals or the Islamic law of armed conflict.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-western countries
To be taken at (country):Â Switzerland
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â We offer partial and fullÂ scholarshipsÂ for our LLM. Partial scholarships cover tuition fees. Full scholarships cover tuition fees and living expenses in Geneva for 10 months.
Duration of Programme:Â 10 months
- Applicants must have a strong academic record
- Applicants must have aÂ demonstrable interest in the subject
- Applicants must have a full degree in law
- matter of the programmeÂ (e.g. professional experience, internships, summer school, conferences attended, publications, etc.)
- Applicants must have a strong command of English Language
How To Apply:Â You can apply via a straightforward online form. The online application comprises the following four steps:
- Decide whether to apply (1) without a scholarship, (2) with full scholarship; (3) with a partial scholarship
- Complete the application form
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
Make sure you have all the requested information andÂ documentsÂ before starting your application!
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 31st January 2020