The program is open for the sparkling candidate from non-EU/EEA countries to study theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â 50 IPOET opportunities are available
Nationality:Â Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
The award can be taken inÂ Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must be applying for the masterâ€™s degree program in any of their chosen subject offered by the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are required to be enrolled in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants canÂ applyÂ for this education award.
- Supporting Documents:Â Claimants may be asked to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements:Â In order to fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specificÂ entry requirements.
- Language Requirements:Â You are needed to meet theÂ English language requirements.
The grant will provide the 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program). Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies.