The award is available for those eligible candidates from Tanzania who wish to study theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award: Full scholarship
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â Tanzanian students
The award can be taken inÂ Tanzanian
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Tanzania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Agriculture general, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Food Science, and Technology or Agricultural Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the candidate must be a Tanzanian, be under the age of 30, have applied for admission for MSc. Studies at SUA commencing 2019/20 academic year and a strong performance in general microbiology, industrial microbiology, Food microbiology, and engineering designs is an added advantage.
How to Apply:Â For capturing this education award, aspirants are requested to take admission in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the Sokoine University of Agriculture. After enrolling, seekers can send their award application to theÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must submit the application letter in (2) above should be accompanied by a two-page motivation letter (font 12 and 1.5 line space) detailing motivation in the specified area of study.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must be holders of a bachelorsâ€™ degree in the described subjects.
- Language Requirements:Â For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
Benefits:Â Scholars will be awarded full sponsorship including Tuition fees, research funds, stipend and other costs as approved by SUA for a total duration of 24 months.