If you are looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other programmes donâ€™t cover, then you should apply to the ServiceScape funding for solving your problem.
The main motive of this bursary opportunity is to help high achieving international participants in covering some extra expenses in their chosen level program at a college, university, or trade school.
Course Level:Â Any degree program
Award:Â $1,000.00 USD
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not given
The program can be taken inÂ anywhere in the world
- Eligible Countries:Â Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity is available for pursuing anyÂ degree programÂ at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- Admissible Criteria: An interested applicant must be at least 18 years of age for participating.
How to Apply:Â Before applying to this program, the participants have to take admission in any degree program at any college, university, or trade school in the world.
- Application for the Grant:Â After successfully enrolled in a program, the participant can complete theÂ online application formÂ for the grant.
- While completing the form, the aspirants have to submit a 300-word essay on the topic â€œHow does writing impact todayâ€™s world?
- The winnerâ€™s name, headshot photography, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter.
Benefits:Â The winner will get an amount of $1,000.00 USD which will be payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks.
Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2019