The University of Strathclyde understands the value of education in this fast-changing world. Thatâ€™s why it is offering MBA (Flexible) Visionary Scholarships opportunities for high achieving students.
With full grace, the bursary is open for students of any nationality. It also has the purpose of supporting theirÂ postgraduateÂ taught degree education at the University of Strathclyde in theÂ UK.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate taught
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â One grant is available
The program can be taken inÂ the UK
Application Deadline:Â September 29, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field ofÂ BusinessÂ at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a distance participant of a masterâ€™s degree program.
How to Apply:Â For being eligible to this program, the participants have to take admission in aÂ postgraduateÂ degree program at the university. After completing the admission successfully, they can complete theÂ online application formÂ for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â The aspirants need to submit a 1000 word statement that should state which grant they wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how they meet the award criteria.
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements:Â An eligible participant must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a masterâ€™s degree program.
- Language Requirement:Â Students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability. But only if their national language is not English.
Benefits:Â The free education award will provide an amount of Â£5000 towards the reduction of tuition fees.