This educational grant is open for high achieving Australian participants and also has a purpose of funding theirÂ undergraduateÂ studies with a sufficient amount of fund at USQ inÂ Australia.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Only Australian candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for studying a bachelorâ€™s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested participants must commence their studies full-time, on-campus at USQ in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply:Â There is no application process for the grant. The participants will automatically consider when they meet the following criteria-
- Students have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university throughÂ QTAC application process.
- Candidates with the results at or above an OP 2 or ATAR 97.5 will automatically be awarded a fund.
- Admission Requirements:Â An ideal participant must complete a year 12 in 2019 before applying to an undergraduate degree program in 2020.
- Language Requirement:Â The participants need to have sufficient knowledge in the English language.
There will be a number of grants available and each will have a maximum value of $29,000. besides that, the award will include the option of a $5,000 Study Abroad package and will be paid at a rate of $6,000 per annum.
Application Deadline:Â Open for 2020 entry