Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology is offering the International Entrance Scholarships programs with the aim of funding studentâ€™s higher education inÂ Canada.
The educational award is open for brilliant international students who want to start theirÂ post-secondaryÂ education at Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology.
Course Level:Â Post-secondary studies
Award:Â Education fund
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
The program can be taken inÂ Canada
- Eligible Countries:Â Foreign candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undertaking post-secondary studies in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant who has been in good academic standing and shows academic progression.
How to Apply:Â For this outstanding opportunity, the students have to take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college. After being enrolled, the applicants will be awarded from one of the following Entrance Awards-
- Academic Entrance Scholarship
- English Assessment Entrance Scholarship
- Guard Me GAS-EAP Scholarship
- funding for a GAS-EAP Student
Note: The participants will be awarded from one of the awards with whom they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents:Â The candidates have to submit all theÂ documentsÂ asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements:Â An applicant must complete an education which is equivalent to Canadian high school qualification.
- Language Requirement:Â The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:Â The successful participants will be awarded from one of the Entrance Award which will help them in completing their education.
Application Deadline:Â September 17, 2019