The University of Southern Queensland is welcoming aspirants from all over the world by conferring 2020 USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is accessible for all the international students who want to pursue anÂ undergraduateÂ degree program inÂ Australia.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Award:Â 10% of tuition fee
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Access Mode:Â Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Sri Lanka,Â India,Â Pakistan,Â Nepal, andÂ Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Â Bachelor degree coursework in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria:Â Candidates have to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the university in the academic year 2020-21. Further, you have to meet the minimumÂ eligibility requirementsÂ of the university.
How to Apply:Â For obtaining the educational award, aspirants can apply for the undergraduate degree coursework by submitting anÂ online application formÂ or download and send anÂ offline application formÂ by email to theÂ admission office. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Claimants need to submit an award certificate, copy of passport, national identity card, and student visa
- Admission Requirements:Â Previous academic transcript and certainÂ entry requirementsÂ are mandatory to take admission at the university
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants have to accomplish theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university
Benefits:Â The award will cover 10% of the tuition fees up to the duration of the study program.
Application Deadline: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 28 February 2020