The Frankfurt School General funding for International students is the right choice for you.
The award is open for all the international and German students and gives an opportunity to undertake anÂ undergraduateÂ degree inÂ Business AdministrationÂ at the Frankfurt SchoolÂ of Finance and Management.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Award:Â 15-50% reduction in tuition fee
Number of Awards:Â Not Known
Access Mode:Â Online
Nationality:Â International and German
The award can be taken inÂ Germany
- Eligible Countries:Â Applicants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Â Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria:Â For being applicable for the grant, students have to apply for the bachelor of science coursework at the school for the academic year 2020-
How to Apply:Â To apply, firstly aspirants are needed to take affirmation in aÂ bachelor of scienceÂ coursework at the school. After becoming a Frankfurt school student, applicants will automatically be approved for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your secondary school diploma or two latest school transcript, copy of passport or ID card and letter of motivation (optional), CV, and additional documents as proof of relevant work experience, extracurricular activities, additional training/education and previous studies (including transcripts), if applicable.
- Admission Requirements:Â The school requiredÂ good scores of either SAT, ACT or test AS for the admission
- Language Requirements:Â In order to obtain a degree, you have to satisfy theÂ Language requirementsÂ of the school
Benefits:Â Each successful scholar will get the 15-50% deduction and 2.000 â‚¬ early bird discount in tuition fee.
Application Deadline:Â For 2020 intake- Applications will open on September 1, 2019, until January 15, 2020