Masterâ€™s degree is growing more necessary for students to stay competitive in the workforce. Hence you shouldnâ€™t miss the opportunity to apply for the SARAO Masters funding for International Students inÂ South Africa.
The studentship is open for those brilliant aspirants who wish to wish to completeÂ postgraduate degree coursework at a South African university, or at a university in a SKA partner country in Africa.
University or Organization:Â South African Radio Astronomy Observatory
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Ten bursaries are available
Nationality:Â South African and international students
The award can be taken inÂ South Africa
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from South African, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, and Zambia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Science or Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is open for those t students who have completed/are completing an undergraduate or Honours degree, which is relevant to the scientific or technical focus areas.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the education award after taking admission in a masterâ€™s degree program at any South African University. After taking full-time enrollment, aspirants can submit the award application form which will be available atÂ https://skagrants.nrf.ac.za/FPF/.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being enrolled, seekers are required to have graduate degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement:Â If your first language is not English, the university may ask you to provide evidence of your English language abilities.
Benefits:Â Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to R 134,000 per year.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 23, 2019