Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the opportunity s for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health in South Africa furnished by the Monash South Africa.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants from South Africa who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization: Monash South Africa
Course Level: Masters degree
Award: 15% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: South African students
The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be completed enrolment for the postgraduate degree coursework in Public Health for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to email@example.com
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For being admitted in postgraduate degree, seekers need to hold their graduate degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a 15% tuition fee on all enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019