Challenge yourself academically by applying HASS Scholarships for Excellence Latin American in Australia. The University of Queensland is thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for international students wish to further theirÂ postgraduateÂ studies in UQâ€™s HASS on a full-time.
The purpose of the program is to help high-achieving students from Latin America to develop the skills needed to thrive in a constantly changing and competitive global market.
University or Organization: University of Queensland
Department: UQâ€™s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: Tuition fee reduction
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards:
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin American citizen residing inÂ Latin America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program will be awarded inÂ Arts,Â HumanitiesÂ andÂ Social Sciences,Â EducationÂ subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a Latin American citizen residing in Latin America who has successfully completed undergraduate studies,
- Have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020, and
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship â€“ if you have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
How to Apply: Before start applying for this opportunity, candidates need to apply for study at UQ on a full-time. After that, applicants can be considered to submit anÂ online application
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to UQ, include certified copies of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program. All applicants must meet the relevantÂ entry requirementsÂ for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriateÂ English languageÂ skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits:Â The grant program is payable as a tuition fee reduction for a relevant program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019