The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) at the University of Cape Town is now accepting applications for MA Study & fully-funded programmes inÂ South AfricaÂ for the academic year from 2020-2021.
The program is open for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world to pursue theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the Institute for Creative Arts.
University or Organization:Â The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA)
Course Level:Â Masters degree
Award: R100 000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Four bursaries are available
Nationality:Â All nationalities
The award can be taken inÂ South Africa
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a be required to attend a regular Seminar Programme throughout the year as well as a Studio Programme for the first semester of their degree.
How to Apply: To apply for the education award, applicants need to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the contact numbers, passport/id number, and email a CV and proposed research area, thesis (max 300 words) and Indicate whether you wish to pursue the study even if your application for a fully-funded position is unsuccessful.
- Admission Requirements:Â To confirm for admission to an undergraduate degree program, applicants are recommended to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â As part of your application to study at UCT, you must have to meet theÂ English language requirement.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide the amount worth up to R100 000 per annum.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 30, 2019