Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual Undergraduate Scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Belemaoil Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be from one of Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents (Admission Letter, Acceptance letter 1st yearâ€™s academic result, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Studentsâ€™ Affairs)
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Ltd.
- Applicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes
- Guarantorâ€™s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from applicantâ€™s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson
- Persons involved in cult/criminal gang membership or with criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni â€“ Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click the link below to download and fill the â€œApplication Formâ€ Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to:Â email@example.comÂ This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your â€œHost Community CDC/Interfaceâ€ to:Â Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Transcript (where applicable) or 1st Year Result
- Oâ€™ Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 29th June, 2019.