The University of Passau is offering Helmut-Schmidt-Programme for outstanding international students.
The program is designed to give a chance for those young graduates, who want to obtain aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree at the university in session 2019-2020.
- Eligible Countries:Â The grant is open to graduates from Africa, Central and Latin America, Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from Ukraine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Economics and Public Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals, who want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries.
How to Apply:Â In order to be receiving this fund, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in theÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ program at the University of Passau. After being registered, claimants can apply for the bursary via theÂ application portal.
- Supporting Documents:Â Seekers must have to attach theÂ DAAD application form, hand-signed letter of motivation, professional and personal reasons for choosing this application , a hand signed complete CV, electronic copies of university diplomas, electronic copies of the transcript, electronic copies of the school leaving certificate/High School diploma, electronic copies of a language certificate, one letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, applicants need to hold bachelor degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement:Â You must have to submit your testifying English language skills equivalent to at least B2 level of the â€œCommon European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Benefits:Â The program will provide fund for studies.
Apply NowÂ Â Â Â Â
Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2019