The studentships are often important for advancing your education. The University of Southern Queensland is presenting the USQ International Tuition Fee Scholarship in Australia.
The educational award is activated for those commencing International students (new students) who received an offer to study in aÂ masterâ€™sÂ level program inÂ Australia.
- Eligible Countries:Â International candidates are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration degree level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Should not already take any other award from USQ and received an offer to apply for semester 2 and semester 3 2019.
- Supporting Documents:Â An offer letter, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a passport, or national identity card and student visa must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements:Â Must have an undergraduate degree at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 6.0/10.0 overall.
- Language Requirement:Â Demonstrating English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is a must to study this program.
Benefits:Â The free education program will provide 20% tuition fee reduction for applicants of one of the given programs.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 15, 2019, for semester 2 and 3 2019, and February 24, 2020, for new semester 1.