Having a desire of serving the society, if you are waiting for an opportunity to funding research education then the Cincinnati Childrenâ€™s is inviting you for itâ€™s the William K. Schubert Minority Nursing Scholarship.
To be empowered with this award, international candidates must be pursuingÂ nursingÂ careers or preparing to be pediatric registered nurses that provide patient care.
- Applicants must hold the nationality of one of these countries American Indian or Alaskan Native, Black or African American, Hawaiian Native or other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latino, and/or Asian including Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Asian Indian, Thai, or Vietnamese/Southeast Asian.
- To be fit for this grant, the student must be enrolled in a prelicensure registered nurse program (bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree) at an accredited school of nursing on a full-time or part-time basis. You should be a member of one of theÂ underrepresentedÂ groups in the registered nursing profession.
Method of Application:Â Candidates are required to take affirmation in the nursing program. After being admitted, they will be considered for this grant. To apply for the awardÂ go through the link.
- Â Supporting Documents:Â There is no documented requirement is notified in the proclamation but students may be asked for presenting few documents later.
- Admission Requirements:Â If you are willing to get admission then you ought to maintain aÂ minimum GPA of 2.75Â on a 4.0 scale.
- Â Language Requirement:Â Simply having basic information in the English language isnâ€™t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
The beneficiary will be profited with the amount of $2,750 every year.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2019