With the aiming of providing financial support to the students from countries of the Commonwealth, the Royal Commonwealth Society, Canterbury award is now open at the University of Canterbury.
The studentship is organized by the Royal Commonwealth Society (NZ) Inc., open to pursuing aÂ Masterâ€™sÂ degree by thesis or aÂ PhDÂ degree at the university.
- Eligible Countries:Â Applicants from countries of the Commonwealth
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: For being admitted in this program, recipients must be enrolled in a full-time or part-time program for a Masterâ€™s degree by thesis or a PhD degree and must have met the academic requirements for enrolment at the University of Canterbury.
Method of Application:Â For grasping this opportunity, seekers are required to take admission inÂ postgraduate degreeÂ coursework at the university. After taking acceptance for the admission, claimants canÂ applyÂ for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Â In order to apply, you need to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements:Â For enrolling in postgraduate degree, applicants are needed to have their previous studies in a relevant bachelorâ€™s degree or a qualification or combination of qualifications considered to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement:Â The aspirants need to demonstrate an intermediate level of written and spoken English.
The grant will be awarded worth up to $2,500 to each successful scholar.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 15, 2019