UONGOZI Institute invites applications for a one-year Executive Programme (Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership) from Senior Leaders in the Public, Private and Civil Society Organisations.
Course Level:Â Short course
Eligibility Criteria: Completion of the Programme requires attending all modules and completing several written pre- and post-assignments and four graded exams. On successful completion, candidates will earn 18 European credits; all of which are eligible to be transferred towards the Aalto Executive MBA or Aalto MBA Program.
Selection Criteria:Â The candidates need to meet with the following entry requirements:
- Minimum five years of work experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from employer
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â The tuition fees for the Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership are EUR 4,000. This covers:
- All facilitation costs and learning and training materials, including stationery
- All meals during training hours
The participants or their sponsors will also be responsible for:
- Daily Subsistence Allowance (Per Diem) for each module
- Transportation allowance to attend each module
- On-transit expenses, incidentals and medical coverage
*A limited number of full scholarships will be available for Government employees.
Duration of Programme:Â 1Â year
Method of Application:Â
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 8thÂ February, 2019 at 5:00pm.