The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÃœBÄ°TAK) grants fellowshipsÂ for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey in scientific fields.
Course Level:Â Fellowship, Research
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Recognized Universities in Turkey
Eligible Fields of Study:Â Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities
- CandidatesÂ should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are Â Â not eligible to apply.
- CandidatesÂ should have an invitation from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
- CandidatesÂ should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
- CandidatesÂ must be 35 years old or younger.
- CandidatesÂ should be enrolled in a program in abroad for PhD students.
- CandidatesÂ who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
Selection Criteria:Â All successfully submitted applications are listed and prepared for scientific evaluation after the prior selection. The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicantâ€™s training and career development to Â the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Fellowship:Â The scholarship will consist of aÂ monthly stipend, tuition fee, travel costs and health insurance.
Duration of Fellowship:Â Maximum duration for the fellowship is 12 months.
Method of Application:Â All applications must be submitted electronically via TÃœBÄ°TAK scholarship application portal by 15th February, 2019
- It is important toÂ visit the Fellowship webpage (see link below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th February, 2019
Award Provider:Â Turkey Government